Table of Contents:
The Larimore in St. Louis is an excellent option among wedding venues in Missouri.
The Larimore, located near St. Louis Missouri, is a great option if you are a wedding couple that wants an all-inclusive wedding with multiple ceremony and reception options including a gorgeous garden, indoor chapel, banquet hall, gazebo, and a mansion. We are one of the most top-rated historical landmark wedding venues in St. Louis.
Here’s what you’ll love:
– All-inclusive packages and pricing (no hidden costs)
– Beautifully appointed vintage estate
– 6 acres all to yourself and your guests
– Indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations
– The only St Louis MO wedding venue that is a historical landmark
Your wedding at The Larimore
It has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? :)
Here’s how your wedding day could go:
- Start by getting ready in a breathtaking vintage mansion (amazing photo opportunities)
- Say I do underneath our gorgeous Gazebo in the garden. You can walk down the aisle to say “I do” in our Chapel if you want a traditional wedding.
- While your guests enjoy cocktail hour, you can take photos throughout the garden and property – we have many beautiful photo opportunities.
- When you’re done taking photos, you can make your grand entrance in the Banquet Center and be cheered on by your guests.
- Our catering team will provide your meal of choice to your guests so you can get some delicious food in before you…
- Hit the dance floor and show off your favorite dance moves with your guests
- When it’s time, your guests will send you off to a happily ever after :)
Of course, there are many more details, but we’d love to discuss that with you on a tour! Click here to schedule a tour.
Our venue is all-inclusive, truly.
Some wedding venues put a “starting price” on their website that isn’t the actual number. That’s no fun! We included all of our pricing and details on our website so that you can make a decision and not feel pressured or uncomfortable. We want you to be happy with your choice of wedding venue. Click here to view our packages and pricing!
Do you have questions about The Larimore?
We’d love to answer those for you! Head over to our FAQ page to read our most common FAQs. If you still have a question after you read through it, feel free to reach out to us through our contact form.
Love what you see? Schedule a tour!
If you think we would be a good fit for your wedding day, schedule a tour or contact us to check availability for your wedding date. On your tour, we’ll walk you through the venue, discuss your budget, and discuss your wedding vision.
We understand if you have looked at our website, browsed our gallery and pricing, and feel that we are not a good fit. Keep reading to look at other wedding venues in Missouri!